My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Friday, November 25, 2016

Messages of condolences on the demise of Dr. W. Panchacharam

Charith Nanayakkara
12:12 AM (4 hours ago)
to me
Hi Philip

Very sad to hear the death of yet another of our batch mates- Pancha.

Website quoted gives lot of information about his social activities.

I have not met him since the college days and I cannot recollect that he had joined any of our batch get together events either. I can well visualise him as a batch mate.

Please convey our deepest sympathies to his surviving family.

Regards


Nana

Charith Sena  Nanayakkara


Lucian Wijetunga

07:04 (22 hours ago)
to me

Thank you very much for letting us know. Please convey  our sympathies to Pathmini and the family.

Lucian & Srikanthi  Wijetunga

No comments:

Post a Comment