My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

email from Charith Sena Nanayakkara

Charith Nanayakkara

04:07 (3 hours ago)
to me
Thanks Philip for the update and I am glad that you all enjoyed the event.

Yes this is the 1st time I missed the COMSAA since its inception but I had already visited Sri Lanka 3 times this year so far!!

Very sorry indeed to hear the worrying news about Durumila.  Please convey our sincere wishes and our sincere thoughts to her and her family.

Could you please let me have some more details about the planned research- ( project details, duration and expected outcome, who are the main authors etc)so that I could share these details and get our shared support from UK and overseas.

PS:  Dr. K.P. GUnasekera's wife Nandanie died last week and I did speak to him and offered our deepest sympathies.

KP is a GP practising in Sri Lanka  and he did attend one of our get together at Habarana.


Regards

Nana

Charith Sena  Nanayakkara

No comments:

Post a Comment