My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

email from Brahman

Remembering Viji - Blog posts

Inbox
x

Philip Veersingam philipv203@gmail.com

5:57 AM (12 hours ago)


to Brahman, Brahman
My dear Brahman,
We were sorry to hear about Viji's demise. I am forwarding some thoughts on her expressed by our batch mates. May the sweet memories of her bring you comfort in your loss.
Web-links:-

Brahman Sivaprakasapillai

7:03 AM (11 hours ago)


to Chandran, me
Hello Philip 
1.  Thank you very much for your email and the links to the messages from your batch mates
2 . Viji and I got married on Jan 22, 1966 and Viji was rushed to the ER at Inova Hospital in Fairfax, Virginia . This was the only time that I could not accompanyViji to the Hospital.  I am most grateful for the intervening 53 years we spent together. We have 3 wonderful children and 2 grandchildren (one of I refer to as a “menace on 2 legs”)!!  This grandchild takes after Viji and will make sure that I will not forget Viji!
3.  Chandran Ponnambalam was Viji’s body partner  and the 2 Ponnambalam were  cracking open the skull on the body adjacent to the one being worked on by Piyasens I n.b. NOT Piyasens II. Viji took wielding the mallet too much to heart - poor Piyasens I paid the price
4.  I am no longer able to tease Chandran as the “guy who got an earful from Viji’s Father!
May my good wife reach Mooksha
Dr Brahman SIVAPRAKASAPILLAI
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment