My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Sam Perera Anyone who reads even one of Dr Philip G Veerasingam 's books gets hooked. Here is the final trilogy of the life and times of an iconic doctor who reached the pinnacles of success from humble beginnings. Today is the last day of our month long September madness online book sale. Get this and other books at a 30% discount and receive your books via courier. Don't delay, sale ends at midnight tonight. #septembermadness #pererahussein #onlinebooksale #srilankanbooks #oneofakindme

1 comment:

  1. I do not know who Saman is ( apparently a book seller & a publisher I guess) but I would fully endorse what he says about Philip.
    I have read all his published books and I have thoroughly enjoyed them.

    I have tried to sell few copies amongst our friends in the past.


    In spite of our unusually large batch, Iam somewhat disappointed to find lack of any similar biographies produced all these years from any other of our batch mates so far.

    It is still not too late and I sincerely wish some one will accept this challenge even during our twilight years.

    Best wishes to all our batch mates spread across the globe.

    Nana

    C.S.Nanayakkara

    ReplyDelete