My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

emails of condolences for Raja Wannakukorale

milroybdes@aol.com
10:31 (19 hours ago)

to me
Dear Nana
Thank you for the intimation
Milroy

Asoka Jayaweera
22:04 (7 hours ago)

to me
received notice. Thank you



victor gnanadurai
15:51 (13 hours ago)


to me
Thanks Charith.

How are you all keeping?

Kind regards,

victor.
kumix@yahoo.com
17:39 (11 hours ago)


to me
Dear Nana, Thanks for keeping the batch mates informed . I wish I can go like Raja suddenly rather than go through inevitable suffering of aging.specially in a foreign country. I wish I have the personality of my wife who is managing life with 10 percent of ejection fraction. We are still in Pittsburg . Love to have both of you at our house in late spring or summer of 2017.With Best Wishes. MBS.
Sent from my iPhone
Syed Ahamed
22:18 (7 hours ago)


to me
Sorry to hear the news. My deepest sympathies to his wife and children

Syed Ahamed

Chandra Dissanayake
09:51 (8 hours ago)



to me
Dear Nana
Please convey my heart-felt condolences to Raja W.'s wife & family on my behalf as I do.not have their email address. Thank you for letting us read us this very sad news.
My best wishes to you,

Chandra (Dissanayake).

Shanthi and Lalith Fernando
23:17 (6 hours ago)

to me
Very sad to hear the news. Glad we met him in 2010 at the batch reunion. Did take some Photos of him. 
 He was Lalith's classmate at Richmond College Galle and was a respected member of the debate team.
,Our condolences to his wife and  family. May his soul rest in peace.

Lalith and Shanthi Fernando

Kamalini Arul
01:46 (3 hours ago)


to me
Nana,
Sorry to hear the sad news of Raja. Thanks for speaking to his family on all our behaves.
Yesterday a friend from our senior batch phoned to give the sad news of Panchcharam he was married to Pathi.
He passed away in Florida. He had pulmonary fibrosis.
Regards
Kamalini

Lucian Wijetunga
17:35 (1 hour ago)


to me
Thank you Charith and Philip  for keeping us informed. Please do convey our sympathies to wife and children.

Lucian and Sri Wijetunga

No comments:

Post a Comment