My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Batch reunion, 1960 medical entrants, Colombo, Sri Lanka.



On 12 Sep 2017, at 02:48, Asoka Dissanayake wrote:

> I totally agree with the sentiments expressed by Nana. If the committee meetings are  held in Colombo on a week day, I may be able to join and help in whatever way possible
> Regards to all
> Asoka Dissanayake


Charith Nanayakkara
               
11:02 PM (5 hours ago)
               
to Mana, M.G.S, me
Dear Mana

I agree it would be nice if we have our ReUnion coinciding with COMSAA but logistically this would be very difficult.

No useful purpose would be served if we only have an evening for singalong & dance as CoMSAA did this year. With the music blaring, one could not even chat to each other comfortably.
The COMSAA members had app 40-50 rooms booked and our ReUnion would have app 90-100 rooms I believe.

Not everyone wants to attend COMSAA except for the very few regulars as you have witnessed so far.

I would feel happy if our ReUnion could be held either in the preceding weekend or the following week end with chance for our batch mates & families to meet & greet at leisure like what we have so far planned.


Regards

Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment