My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

il from

Dear Wedi & all those of the Org: Committee of the 2018 Class of 1960,

Wishing you all a joyous Holidays & the best in 2018.
Thanks for your diligence & hard work you are putting into the organizing of this occasion.

+ Here with I am giving R. Senathiraja info: He goes as R.S. Raja. Please send the Flyer to him :-
rsraja@yahoo.com , 88 Fair view, Hayward, Ca 94542. USA. - if flyer is not incL: in this Email.
H: # 510- 881-7607. Cell #. 510-329 1025. I am adding him in this email.

+ Chandran  Ponna has  a list of names on the East coast USA -he does not have the contact info. Hopefully he will send that it to you or Assa.D.  If he sends it to me I will fwd it to you.  H.N de Silva may have some of them's info. Please contact him.
+ I have a list some where which was sent by Philip .V. on July of 21. 2010. If I could find it I will send it to you.
Kind regards,
Jeyandran Gunasegaram.

JEY GUNASEGARAM

8:03 PM (10 hours ago)


to rsraja, Kamalika, Makuloluwa, Asoka, Wedisinghe, Jayalath, Fernndo, Sebastian, Seneviratne, Perera, Spittle, Goonaratne, Sathanandan, Vidanagama.Pal., Reid, Rodrigo, Keerthi, De, Gunawardana, Hemachandra, Perera.Carlyle, Bernard, Amarathunga, Kasturiratne.T, Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment