My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Geri's antic


When I went to do my morning surgery list at the NHSL one morning at 7.45 am, Geri who was operating in the neighboring op suit in OTB was there. He greeted me and said 'Machan come and see what these buggers have done to the  toilet'. I followed him and on the toilet seat which was down, there was a circle of poo. I wanted to call the theatre sister when Geri put his hand on the 'poo' and put it in his pocket. It was an imitation plastic poo, which Geri had bought on a trip to Hong Kong a few days back. Geri was up to his old tricks. 

Lakshman Karalliedde

Nov 6, 2018, 10:04 PM (2 days ago)



Phillipo, 
Geri never failed to keep his friends amused. He stayed with us in London. He had to go to the Home office at 0800 regarding his visa and we decided around 1900that we should j have an early night as I -having experinced the way things happen at this very office for three years, suggested that I take him at 0600 hours ,so that he would be at the upper part of the queue. Bottom line, we went to sleep well after midnight-recalling  our past experiences at med school etc (He acted as Christine Keeler at our block concert) but somehow,we were there at 0600 hours -about  half hour drive from our place and there were at least twenty people forming the queue.Anyway,Geri came back and said that he had decided to get back to Sri Lanka as everyone who is applying for a stay in the UK is treated as a potential criminal. I had no choice as we had decided to educate our kids in London and at that time,I was also associated with the Ministry of Defence UK When I casually mentioned to the Brigadier in command of the military hospital, he said I suggest you take Ana Karenina to read while those stupid .... sort out your extension.But Geri is a very sensitive person

No comments:

Post a Comment