My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Monday, May 3, 2021

Dr. Milroy De Silva's funeral arrangements.

 

Milroy's funeral

Inbox
Dear Genuine Friends,
Milroy's funeral will be on the 7th May at West Herts Crematorium in Garston, Watford, WD25 0JS., from 9.20 to 10.20. First half we have set apart for the religious rituals, conducted by the Chief Sangha Nayaka of Great Britain, Ven. B. Seelawimala of LBV. Second half hour for the family to say farewells.
Covid limits attendance to 20. If not for covid my Milroy's funeral would have been a massive affair. He wanted a very simple send off, which is happening as the persisting rules demand.
As my children grew up and was educated here they are unaccustomed to all the religious procedure. But they will manage on my advice.
My children join me in sending our sincere thanks to all our friends for your words of comfort and concern. Theruvan saranai. Punya.
p.s. If I have missed any names, please inform all his friends.

punyaheendeniya@aol.com

2:30 PM (4 hours ago)



No comments:

Post a Comment