My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Obituary Prof C. Barr Kumarakulasinghe

 

Dear Kkuda, I felt that I should inform you as professor of Surgery , of the demise of C Barr- Kumarakulasinge , the second Professor of Surgery at the Peradeniya Faculty. He was an exceptionally simple, sincere and dedicated professional. He had the courage to employ the first Senior Lecturer in Anesthesiology  to the faculty in his Department af against great odds, thus providing anaesthesia with the first academic base in Sri lanka medical faculties. Please inform Vasanthi (I have misplaced her e-mail  address) and also Asiri -Dean Faculty- (misplaced his address too. Lakshman 
)

email from Dr. Lakshman Karalliedde


to kuda, Jayampathy, me, SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment