My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Get together 2018

Hi Philip

I only added the few names  from the previous Get Together Organisers in my email which you have kindly added on to our web pages.

You will, as expected would be the king pin ( mostly behind the scenes but most helpful). Piyaseeli & Mana have expressed their willingness for taking a lead role for the 2018 Get Together. They also told me that they would mobilise Jayalath & any other members of the organising comm from the previous years for planning & organising.

Please share these details also in case some others may mistakenly assume that All your names have been ‘omitted’ because you are not willing to be part of the ‘Group of volunteers’.

Best wishes

Nana



Charith Sena  Nanayakkara

email from Charith Nanayakkara

5:36 PM (11 hours ago)


to me, M.P., Jayalath

No comments:

Post a Comment