Monday, July 2, 2018
Reunion programma, 2018.
Re Union 2018. 7th July. Hotel Jet Wing Lagoon ,Negombo
The Organising Committee Welcomes you , one and all to the 2018 Re Union.
This is likely to be the final missive , sent out before we meet on the 7th July 2018, at the Hotel Jet Wing Lagoon , Negombo.
Purpose of this missive is
1. To clear the air regarding payments to be done.
2. To make the Final Programme available to all before arrival
at the Hotel.
Payments to be done at registration
A fee of Rs 3500.00 per person will be charged solely to cover the cost of Lunch and Tea (morning & evening). For children 5 – 12 yrs, at half rate.
Payment for Gala Dinner.
All those who have booked into the Hotel, on Half Board basis
will be charged by the Hotel , an additional fee of Rs 2000.00
per person. This amount will appear in the final bill , when you leave the hotel.
( For the non residents of the Hotel , please check up with the hotel for the rates.)
Payments for copies of the Group photograph.
Please note that the Group Photograph will be handled
by Dr C.S.Nanayakkara , and Dr Udula Pathirana. Those who wish to have a copy each , please contact one of them at Registration. The charge will be Rs 1000.00 per copy.
There will be no email available hereafter. For urgent communication needs you may contact.
Mana Wedisinghe Mobile 0712750162
Jayalath de Silva 0714962508
Programme on 7th July.
Anniversary Celebrations 2018
Medical Batch of 1960
Date : 7th July 2018
Venue : Hotel Jetwing Lagoon, Negombo
9:00 Registration (Registration fee Rs. 3500.00 per person)
Meet & Greet
10:30 Tea/Coffee with Snacks
11:00 Commence Meeting
• Welcome address by president, Dr. Asoka Dissanayake.
• Remembering deceased colleagues, presented by Dr. N. Sivarajah.
• Tribute to the late Dr. Sarath Kapuwatte, by Dr. Asoka Dissanayake.
• Short presentations –
1. Dr. Pearl Hettiaratchi – Life of a Doctor. What matters most in the final analysis
2. Dr. Sydney Hettiaratchi – Continuing Association with Batch of '60.
3. Dr. J. Gunasegaram – Anecdotes and Memories.
4. Dr. Philip Veerasingam – Will read a few poems.
5. Dr. C.S. Nanayakkara & Dr. Philip Veerasingam will jointly reminisce the student days
Followed by Group Photograph.
4:00 Evening Tea/Coffee with Snacks
5:00 End of Day Programme.
6:30 Musical Event
7:00 Sing Along with Music Band
8:00 GALA DINNER
11:30 End of Programme
Date : 8th July 2018
Breakfast at Hotel.
Depart / Good Byes.