My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Donations on behalf of Viji

Re: Donation of Clothes by the Family of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Sivaprakasapillai ....

Inbox
x

JEY GUNASEGARAM

5:59 AM (10 hours ago)


to Kanaga, AMBALVANAR, Brahman, Jeya
 
Dear Sena,
Vijeyalakshimi was with me in  Colombo Medical College. She as long as I can remember was  a generous & giving
Person. When I went after Tsunami at the aid of IMHO Twice to help in what ever ways I could- I saw Loads of Brand New  Medical books donated, by her, through Dr Jeya Ganeshamoorthy, to be given to the deserving to Med Students in Jaffna Teaching Hosp:  I am almost sure  much more she had done without us knowing. 
As you know she is the daughter of Famed G.G. Ponnamblam ( Politics) & Wife of Dr.Braham Sivaprakasapillay
& his own famous family with the Prof: Father & Sister(  well accomplished, 1st Woman in SL qualify as an Engineer.)
Love,
Jey.
On July 23, 2019 at 5:05 PM "Kanaga N. Sena" <knsena@gmail.com> wrote:


The family of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Sivaprakasapillai have donated her sarees and clothes to the needy in Maskeliya, Sri Lanka. Pictures show IMHO official Mr. Kandiah Vigneswaran and his associates distributing the sarees.  Perpetuating Philanthropy indeed. ~ July 2019.






No comments:

Post a Comment