My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, July 28, 2019

email from Gunsie

Fwd: Vijeydevi/Gunasegaram/Thambyapillay

Inbox
x

JEY GUNASEGARAM

2:20 AM (3 hours ago)


to

Date: July 27, 2019 at 1:11 PM
Subject: Vijeydevi/Gunasegaram/Thambyapilly
My Sister - a little awhile ago she was Awake & in peace. I had spoken with her. Her Daughter Devamala, & Son in law
Laurian were there Also the younger children. I got a call from Laurie, a little awhile ago she passed away Peacefully, without any pain in her House, In her bed, surrounded by her closest relatives . This is what she wanted. she has been blessed.
I love you all,
Jey/Jeyandran/Gunsie.
PS. please pass it on  to any one that may know her. She & George were very close  to the students at Univ Of Peradeniya & In  Univ of Nigeria.


Addendum by Philip G V

Crossing the Bar 

Sunset and evening star,
      And one clear call for me!
And may there be no moaning of the bar,
      When I put out to sea,

   But such a tide as moving seems asleep,
      Too full for sound and foam,
When that which drew from out the boundless deep
      Turns again home.

   Twilight and evening bell,
      And after that the dark!
And may there be no sadness of farewell,
      When I embark;

   For tho' from out our bourne of Time and Place
      The flood may bear me far,
I hope to see my Pilot face to face
      When I have crost the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment