My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Obituary, Dr.Senkamalam Theivendran

obituary

Inbox
x

Rasiah Ganeshamoorthy

Thu, 23 Apr, 18:46 (3 days ago)

to me
Dr.Susiri Weerasekera
Please accept this information.  Dr.Senkamalam Theivendran passed away today at Jaffna
hospital.  Funeral will be tomorrow.
Dr.Jeya Ganeshamoorthy

Rasiah Ganeshamoorthy

Sat, 25 Apr, 19:06 (11 hours ago)

to me
Dear Philip
Dr.Sengamalam graduated from Colombo Med Faculty in 1963.
Worked at Anuradhapura and in Jaffna as consultant Anaesthetist.  Dr.Thieivendran graduated 
two years before her and is a good friend of dr.Susiri Weerasekera.  I could not find Dr Susiri,s
Tel no or the E mail.  Thats why I posted the information in our 1960 batch e mail
Thanks a lot
Ganesh and Jeya

1960 medical batch Colombo 1960batch@gmail.com

06:53 (0 minutes ago)

to Rasiah
Ganesh and Jeya,
Thanks  for the information. I have posted this on our batch blog - 1960 Medical batch, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Take care
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment