My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Friday, September 30, 2022

Batch blog and email addresses.

The link for the batch 1960 medical entrants' blog. Please click on either of the links below :-

medical batch Colombo1960

or

https://medicalbatchcolombo1960.blogspot.com/



My email address :-

philipv203@gmail.com


Please send in your appreciations of Carlyle.


My computer had a breakdown and it was hell waiting for its return. I caught up on the arrears yesterday. 


Please update your batch blog link and my email address as above.

Philip



1 comment:

  1. Hi Philip

    Iam pleased to hear that your computer breakdown is now restored and hopefully the blog would remain active with regular updates.

    I also hope you that those 1960 batchmates who want to share any relevant news/ updates will be received by you without any difficulties.

    I have also send my deepest condolences on the death of Carlyle ( shared initially by Buddy & Nihal G) to the grieving family which you had kindly added as a comment from me in your blog.

    I do appeal to any of our batch mates to share any relevant news to Philip who can ‘officially’ add them in our Blog.

    Best wishes & kind regards


    Nana

    C.S.Nanayakkara

    ReplyDelete