My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Re Union 2018


Inbox
x

Manasara Wedisinghe

Feb 25 (2 days ago)


to Sivarajah, me
Dear  Siva.
Philip V.   tells    me  of  two  persons  from  Jaffna   ,
One is  Sivapatham   ,  and  other  whose  name  escapes  his  memory
is  a son  of  the Principal  of  Skanda  varodya  college.
Do you  have  any  idea  where  they  are???.
If  you  have  any  info.   pl  write  to  me.
Thanks.
Wedi

N. Sivarajah

9:37 PM (7 hours ago)


to ktsivapatham, Manasara, me
Dear Manasara

The first person is Dr. K T Sivapatham. He is retired and in Colombo. I am copying this him

The person is Dr. S. sivanantharajah. He is a GP in Wellawatte. I do not know his email address.

Dr.N.Sivarajah
President, AROD, 
Chairman, Board of Management CANE, Jaffna
Director(Academic),IMS, Manipay
Former Head Department of Community  Medicine, University  of Jaffna

No comments:

Post a Comment