My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

email from Nana



Hi Philip

I read the sad news of the death of another of our batch mates- Dr ( Prof.) H. Sivaraja in your blog which I had missed and Karu contacted me to share this.

You have said an update follows but your link only shows his photo which I could easily recognise.

Unfortunately I had no up date info about him since medical student days.

I wrote a brief note as a comment in your blog to share our condolences with his surviving family but my comments were not added under the ‘comments ‘ column in your blog.

Please share our sympathies with his surviving family.
I would also be interested getting some update about him and his professional & personal progress since medical college days.

Regards

Nana

Charith Sena  Nanayakkara

CHARITH NANAYAKKARA

Tue, Mar 19, 4:51 PM (12 hours ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment