My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Nana's visit to Derrwyck


CHARITH NANAYAKKARA

to me, M.P., M.G.S, N.T
Hi Philip
As discussed, sarojini & I visited Derryck ( who is staying with his daughter  at Nawala) this morning to show our solidarity & brotherhood.
NT De Silva and his wife Thiru also visited around the same time(unplanned)
We had a long chat with Derryck and his wife Renata who is with him all the time.
Derryck is very well looked after by his daughter and her family with total care provided to meet all his needs.

Derryck was delighted to meet us and we recollected all our past (flash back)since we 1st him in 1960 as raw medicoes.
He is mentally strong and strong willed as usual and shown no distress or mood swings.

We can only wish him very best and every good wish for a speedy recovery.

Photo 1;  N.T. ,myself with Derryck 
Photo 2;   N.T. & his wife Thiru, Sarojini , self with Derryck.

I gave your good wishes as you did not want to join me because of your coryzal symptoms.

Nana
                
2:55 PM (3 hours ago)
 

 

1 comment: