My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

TRIBUTE TO PROF. C.C.DE SILVA


Re: Fwd: Daily Mirror - TRIBUTE TO PROF. C.C.DE SILVA - SL’S FIRST PROFESSOR OF PAEDIATRICS My father, idol, mentor and my guide
Inbox
x
JEY GUNASEGARAM
9:42 AM (8 hours ago)








to asoka, sunil, me, Buddy, Chandran, Victor, Lawrence, Asoka, Asoka, Farouk, chandran1941
Thanks Assa,
For sharing this with me. I too have fond memories of him. 
When did he pass away ?
In my Finals  he interviewed me, in the Clinicals. Patient I had from him was a  Baby with all the conditions with Fallot's Tetralogy - to Dx & Manage.
I well remember the Thambili Drips at LRH ! When interning there.
I still have the Photo where he invited a large number of  Colombo University, SCM members,(?Ragama) to his home/estate to spend a day & entertained us.
He brought memories of my own Father- who was my Friend & Mentor. He did his best work of Studying & writing 4-6 AM every day. Then I wondered why he did that. Now I do that at my late age- realize the value of it. He was born in 1901 & Passed away in 1964.
Love, to you & Chandra,
Gunsie
On February 24, 2020 at 7:07 PM asoka dissanayake <asokadissanayake75@gmail.com> wrote:




Subject: Daily Mirror - TRIBUTE TO PROF.
C.C.DE SILVA - SL’S FIRST PROFESSOR OF PAEDIATRICS My father, idol, mentor and my guide
To:

No comments:

Post a Comment