My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Friday, March 20, 2020

News regarding Dr.Vignaraja's wife Ranee


Email from Kathir Nadanachandran

3:49 PM (5 hours ago)


to me
Thanks Philip. Trust you are all ok. We are in self imposed isolation as a nation.

As I sat and watched and pondered on the way the world was moving, exploitation of nature and man by man, I thought we were due for a correction - a term often used by the share traders and economists.

I think a lot including some of us may succumb to Corvid -19.
Sad, but that is reality!

But I have a very sad news for you. Vigna's wife Ranee passed on last night from complications after an elective operation done a week ago. Vigna is naturally shattered and we feel for him.

WKR
Nadana

My Dear Vigna,
I just received this email from Nadana.
It just gave me a terrific shock to hear about this.
I know that you will be missing Ranee very much.
Remember the good times and laughter that we had together.
I still remember the stay at Belihul Oya and drive up to Nuwara Eliya where we stayed at the Alpine Hotel and the good times we had.
Concentrate on doing the religious last rites for  the moment, to give Ranee's Athma rest.
Please reply to me when you have time.
I have posted Nadana's email on our batch blog.
With our best wishes.
Philip and Ramya.

email  from Angela Wijetunge

Angela Wijetunga

03:40 (15 hours ago)

to me
Dear Philip,
Please extend my deepest sympathies to Vigna. Loosing ones life's partner is so sad and difficult to bear, especially just now where one cannot grieve or carry out the formalities befitting the loved one. 

I am in New Zealand - also in self isolation, all travel plans cancelled, my family neighbours keep in touch via messages. Guess the world and Mother Nature needed a rest !!! 

Take care and all the best
Angie
Angela Wijetunga

Our deepest sympathies

Inbox
x

Csn48

Sat, Mar 21, 7:25 PM (11 hours ago)


to vignarajah1, me
Dear Vigna

We just got the sad news from Philip of the death of your your beloved wife Ranee.

Please accept our deepest sympathies.
We can only share our deepest sympathies at the time of your greatest shock and grief.

We hope  you and your relatives and friends around you would give you that added strength at this time of your greatest need.

Best wishes

Nana

C.S.Nanayakkara

Malavi Karunanayake



to vignarajah1@gmail.com, me
Dear Vigna,
Please accept my condolences on the passing away of your beloved wife. My thoughts are with you at this time of your deep sorrow. This news came as a shock to me. Loosing ones partner is extremely difficult to bear, you will be missing Ranee very much.
I remember the day of your wedding, bringing the Registrar of births and marriages to Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr Parameswaran’s residence at Ward Place, and the reception there after the marriage ceremony.
I cannot forget the good times we had at Violet Cottage.
I am in UK, in self isolation and doing my “ telephone consultation” clinics.
Take care and best wishes,
I have got your telephone number will try to speak with you in the near future.
Karu
M G S Karunanayake


Sat, Mar 21, 8:46 PM (10 hours ago)

Gallege De Silva

02:50 (4 hours ago)

to me
We were very sad to hear news of tragic loss of Vigna's wife Ranee .Our heartfelt condolences to Vigna on his loss.
Thinking of you at this sad time.
Chitra and GU
Dr. Vignaraja's  email address :-

vignarajah1@gmail.com

Tel No - 0061419682527

No comments:

Post a Comment