My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Monday, June 18, 2018

How was I born?

email from Kathir Nadanachandiran
Never mind "the birds & the bees"  there's a newer version:

mailbox:///C:/Users/Margaret/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/jmecwb89.default/Mail/Local%20Folders/Inbox?number=325333427&part=1.2&filename=ATT0000111.jpeg
 
Daddy , how was I born? 
A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?' 
The father answers, 
“Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!
Your mum and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mum
And we met at a cyber-cafe..
We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other.
There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall,
And since it was too late to hit the delete button,
Nine months later a little pop-up appeared that said:

mailbox:///C:/Users/Margaret/AppData/Roaming/Thunderbird/Profiles/jmecwb89.default/Mail/Local%20Folders/Inbox?number=325333427&part=1.3&filename=ATT0000222.gif
'You got mail!
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment