My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Friday, June 15, 2018

K.P. Gunasekara- Attendance at the reunion.

K.P. Gunasekara is agreeable to attend the Reunion

Inbox
x

Charith Nanayakkara

3:22 PM (4 hours ago)


to Mariampillay, M.P., De, Asoka/Ranjani, me
Dear Jay
I am so pleased to hear that K.P. Is willing to attend the reunion and that you would be able to offer any assistance required for his attendance.( KP needs some physical assistance but he is mentally alert and communicative)


I am copying this to Wedi, Jayalath & Assa for their attention( unsure if they have already had a response from K.P.)

I am pleased to note that you are planning to leave UK on the 22nd June and would be moving over to Jet Wing Lagoon Hotel in Negombo from 6th July.

These are the tel contact numbers for Wedi, Assa &  Philip ( I do not have tel no for Jayalath ); you could liaise with them for any further updates.

Wedi;  0774822103

Asoka;  0374921068

Philip; 0720262967

Once you arrive in Sri Lanka and when you get a local sim, you will let me and others know.

See you soon.

Regards


Nana



Charith Sena  Nanayakkara

Sent from my I Pad

Philip Veersingam <philipv203@gmail.com>

7:30 PM (0 minutes ago)


to Charith
Nana,
My mobile number now is 0710518188. My home number is 0362232500. We will certainly give all assistance to KP.
Philip

1 comment:

  1. Think before you leap,Covid 19 is around the corner.
    Irshi,Dhanwanthari.

    ReplyDelete