My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Monday, November 25, 2019

Kamalika Weeratne (nee Abeyagunawardene).


email from Kamalika

Incidentally, did you know that Sr Reginald Watson-Jones had a Rolls-Royce, with a number plate, RWJ 1. He was brought to Ceylon in the late’50’s to attempt some spinal surgery, on my sister in law’s brother through Lord Francis himself.
My husband and I, have been auto enthusiasts, from even before we got married, we used to do rallyes in Ceylon, with the Ceylon Motor Sports Club. We still do Rallyes here in the US, and my husband does some auto cross events, and he was second in his class at a national event, a few years ago in a Mercedes SL.
Prof Milroy Paul also had a red three wheel car, that students called the Red Peril.
Kamalika

No comments:

Post a Comment