My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Old email from Rathy Nadanachandiran


Hello Phillip,
We have not met before. But i've been meaning to write to you for awhile after reading your book. It's such a well written book and brings me back so many memories. I was 7 years behind Nadanas year Most of the consultants and lecturers were still there. I told nadanas uncle Thillai and his wife minnie about it too and passed that picture of them  with their car that you had sent here.
I'm so glad you took the time to document all the events especially the humorous ones.
Also its nice that you included the note your father wrote to you on your return to srilanka. He must have been so proud of you and so he should be.
Hope we could meet sometime. We do keep in touch with Vigna , Bala and Thavarasa.and Travis.
Regards to you and your family.
Rathy.        

Hello Rathy,
It was a pleasure reading your review of the book. After all the strife and toil only the happy memories remain. The sorrows and hardships have gone with the wind. Every day is a new day to be lived and savoured. I wish you all the best in your life. Nadana was at Bloem with me and we do have a lot of shared pleasent memories.
Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment