My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

old email from Chandran


Dear Philip,
            Thanks for the prompt reply & forwarding of other anecdotes
etc.Brings back many fond memories of med school.
            Noting your quote from Stevenson,I do hope that in our
lifetime,we will be able to see the cornfields where once were
battlefields!!
             Jeyandran & I did spend a couple of days in Jaffna with Jeya
& Ganesh after our reunion in 05.I tried calling with no
success recently,but did speak with Ganesh about 6 mts
ago.Jeya was then with daughter in UK.
              I am retired now & we are in Venice,Florida.I do communicate
with many of our batch,on & off.Your communication seems to
be a service to us all.Look forward to our next reunion,God
willing.
              as you may know, I did the primary in c'bo,but having come
to the US, stayed on here & got the American Boards &
Fellowship in Orthopedics.I retired 2 years ago having
worked in a group practice of Orthopedics for 30 yrs in New
Jersey.I do some volutary work now with needy patients in 2
clinics once a week,play golf,garden,travel,etc.Would love
to visit SL more if conditions are more stable.Keep praying
for same.
              Premanila & I have 2 boys.The elder is married & the couple
are both ER physicians,& hope to be parents mid year.The
younger is graduating University & planning to go to law
school.
               Thanks again for taking the time & trouble to
communicate.will be in touch.
                  Regards to you all & God Bless,
                                         Chandran

No comments:

Post a Comment