My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Friday, March 16, 2018

Presentations, Ragupathy



to KRISHNAR, ragu33
Ragu,
Can you please do a 15min presentation in your speciality at our get together. You can choose your topic. Please let me know your title if you are willing.
Please see the following web-link.

https://medicalbatchcolombo1960.blogspot.com/
Thanks

Krishnar Ragupathy

9:25 PM (7 hours ago)


to me
Philip.
Glad to hear from you. I am out of presentations these days......sad to say.So we will just relax and enjoy the company. Work is now part time from 
930am to about 3pm and I am back home. 
My 4 younger colleagues are up to the latest stuff like Petct .I am back to basics.So lectures are out.
See you all soon.
Best wishes. 
RAGU

Philip Veersingam <philipv203@gmail.com>

8:40 PM (8 hours ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment