My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Reunion, advertisements

Manasara Wedisinghe

7:02 AM (21 hours ago)


to Asoka, Jayalath, Piyaseeli, me, Charith

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pujitha Thenabadu <nihalt3@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: Re -Union 2018.Dear Wedi
To: Manasara Wedisinghe <2018reunionmedbatch1960@gmail.com>


Are you publishing a souvenir for the event in which case I can arrange to get some advertisements for this.Let me know the rates for the advertisements 
Thanks 
Nihal 

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 3:44 PM Manasara Wedisinghe <2018reunionmedbatch1960@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear  Thena.
I  hope  you  are  in  receipt  of  the  communications  regarding  the  Re  Union  scheduled to be  held  on  7th  July 2018.
I   sincerely  hope  you will attend.
I  am  writing  this  note  to request you to find  a  few sponsors  for  the   event.
I  know  you  did  help  previously.
Since  you  are  one  of  the  few  people  still working , I decided  to  write  to  you.
We  need  some  cash  for  the  Music  Group   for  Dinner  Dance  ,  and  also  to  meet  incidental  expenses  such  as  settling  unpaid  small  bills    left  by  participants, like for soft  drinks , bites etc.  (from our  past  experience) 
Hope  I  am not  troubling  you  too  much.
Regards.
Wedi

No comments:

Post a Comment