My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Anula Nikapota

Fw: Anula

Inbox
x

Dr. Brahman Sivaprakasapillai

4:17 PM (1 hour ago)


to Jeyendiran, me, Arjuna, Myl
I do not have the third Ponnambalam.s email address and I hope that Ramchand will not mind me sending out this emai

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Premala Siva 
To: 
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎April‎ ‎7‎, ‎2019‎ ‎06‎:‎30‎:‎22‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT
Subject: Fw: Anula

Nimo was their best man.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Nimo Ramchand 
To: Premala Sivasegeram 
Sent: Sunday, April 7, 2019, 1:53:53 PM GMT+5:30
Subject: Anula

Hi Premala,

I have been in touch with the children on email. I am waiting for them to give me a time when I could speak to Vijita.
Anula didn't go to the ski area but remained behind at the flat. Vijita wanted her to come to a warm room near the ski run but she refused and wished him well. She then felt unwell and residents took her to the health centre and susequently by ambulance to the local hospital . They contacted Vijita who had finished skiing and he managed to get to the hospital while she was being wheeled in for a cat scan.He managed to see her . She had another big bleed during the scan.
Stockholm was 3 hours away by helicopter if they had to intervene.

The body is expected to come back to London on the Friday. The funeral will probably be in the following week.

Tha's all the news I have at the moment.

By the way, did I offer my condolences on the death of your sister in law?

Please do accept them

Warm Regards
Nimo


No comments:

Post a Comment