My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Monday, April 8, 2019

Re: Anula Aluvihare Nikapotha


Inbox
x

JEY GUNASEGARAM

Fri, Apr 5, 11:20 PM (3 days ago)


to Brahman, Myl, Kumu, me, Victor, Jeya, Buddy, SUNIL, Sunil, Lucky, rsraja, Karunanayaka, Asoka, dudleyhalpe, Hettiaratchi, rudihooledoc, Lawrence, LAMBERT, PUSHPA, Pushpa
Dear Brahman,Thanks.
It is a shock. I don't' have Vijtha's Email. Was it a heart attack ?
Philip could you circulate ?
Please convey my  heartfelt condolences to to Vijitha & family.

Jey/Gunsie? Jeyndran Gunasegaram.
On April 5, 2019 at 11:17 AM Brahman Sivaprakasapillai <brahman_siva@yahoo.com> wrote:



Dear Pre,
Our dear friend Anula has died in Sweden like a trroper still wiorking--she had good karma not to suffer. May she rest in Peace.
Love and a big hug.
Sujaee

 

Dr Brahman Sivaprakasapillai

Sat, Apr 6, 1:44 AM (2 days ago)


to JEY, Myl, Kumu, me, Victor, Jeya, Buddy, SUNIL, Sunil, Lucky, rsraja, Karunanayaka, Asoka, dudleyhalpe, Hettiaratchi, rudihooledoc, Lawrence, LAMBERT, PUSHPA, Pushpa
Dear Vijitha
My heartfelt condolences and deepest sympathies to you and your children and grand children. 
I am told that you and Anula had gone on holiday to Sweden.  If it is any consolation Anula did not suffer and moved on quickly. Clearly she must have done a lot of good
I do not have Damitha’s current email address so please forward this to him
Warmest regards
Brahman
Sent from my iPad

Buddy Reid

Sat, Apr 6, 3:56 AM (2 days ago)


to Dr, JEY, Myl, Kumu, me, Victor, Jeya, SUNIL, Sunil, Lucky, rsraja@yahoo.com, Karunanayaka, Asoka, dudleyhalpe@gmail.com, Hettiaratchi, rudihooledoc@gmail.com, Lawrence, LAMBERT, PUSHPA, Pushpa
Hello Jeyendran and others,
I share your shock.
Apparantly it was a massive stroke probably due to a cerebral haemorrhage from a possible ruptured small aneurysm.
It all ended too quickly for any medical aid.
Buddy

From: Dr Brahman Sivaprakasapillai <brahman_siva@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, 6 April 2019 7:14 AM
To: JEY GUNASEGARAM
Cc: Myl Chitra Ramachandran; Kumu Fernando; Philip Veerasingam; Victor Gnanadurai; Jeya Ganeshamoorthy; Buddy REID; SUNIL Liyanage; Sunil Liyanage; Lucky Jayasekara; rsraja@yahoo.com; Karunanayaka . M.G.S; Asoka Disanayake; dudleyhalpe@gmail.com; Hettiaratchi Pearl & Sydney; rudihooledoc@gmail.com; Lawrence Ratnam; LAMBERT; PUSHPA Fonseka; Pushpa Amarasiri
Subject: Re: Anula Aluvihare Nikapotha
 
...

[Message clipped]  View entire message

Dr Brahman Sivaprakasapillai

Apr 7, 2019, 9:49 PM (7 hours ago)


to Buddy, JEY, Myl, Kumu, me, Victor, Jeya, SUNIL, Sunil, Lucky, rsraja@yahoo.com, Karunanayaka, Asoka, dudleyhalpe@gmail.com, Hettiaratchi, rudihooledoc@gmail.com, Lawrence, LAMBERT, PUSHPA, Pushpa
I got Viji to the ER within half an hour of her collapsing - it only helped keep her in a state where I could not know what she wanted. I have consoled myself that you go when your time is up. Getting to the ER quickly helps upto a limited extent.  Anula was very lucky - she too had a massive infarct
BRAHMAN
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment