My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Saturday, October 19, 2019

'He would perform better'



I was Registrar in Orthopaedics and Accident Surgery in the Becket Hospital, Barnsley, Yorkshire, UK in the year 1972/73. On a Christmas Eve party, I found that our ward Sister had brought her husband along. He seemed to be passing the 'glad-eye', on quite a few of the pretty girls present. Then during idle chat, the middle aged Ward Sister told me, that she and her husband used to go fairly regularly, to watch strip-tease shows, in Sheffield. I was surprised at this and asked the Sister whether she did not feel jealous, when her husband leered at the pretty females. The Sister told me "Not at all. I feel happy in anticipation, for when we go home that night, he would perform better". Only then did I understand, at least partially, a Yorkshire female's attitude to sex.



Tipperary Song
https://youtu.be/BP0LWMMpXvk 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment