My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Derrwyck, email from Gunsie,

On December 4, 2019 at 8:47 AM JEY GUNASEGARAM <gunsie@comcast.net> wrote:


Dear Freinds,

I have been in contact with my friend Derrwik - R.D.D de Silva. He asked me to inform you the following. He is now residing in Colombo.
His wife Renate is residing with him. His Medical care is being addressed in Colombo. It has been a pleasure to be in communication with him. He is the same Jovial & Lovable  Derrwick,- the friend & person, I knew in Medical College, in the Pool while playing Water Polo, serving in the Colombo University Sports Committees & the The (Sports) Amalgamated Club of Univ of Ceylon.                                        At this time  he  is unable to ambulate freely. He would love to communicate with you all. His Email is


. His Phone contact is through his SL Cell - #94 772442290-

He is on WhatsApp. I don't know his physical address. I would ask him whether he would like Visitors.
Much love to you all my 1960 entrants Medical Batch,
Jey/ Gunsie

No comments:

Post a Comment