My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Monday, December 2, 2019

Nalini, Vigna, old emails


Dear Phillip,
Daya had chickungunya ( did you know it meant a crouched old man in tanzanian where it originated) & is still a bit lethargic (I've lost my young husband for the moment!) so I'm sending you a few of the million pics!!
 Your stories are certainly interesting & I'm sure lots of folk are reading them - but have no time to reply!
Are you going to print a book? Should be interesting.
Good luck with it!
Nalini

Hi Phillipo,
I have seen lots of your emails.I am a computer iliterate and a bad one finger typist.I heard that our next reunion is in Melbourne in Dec.2006.Are you coming?.David did enjoy his Anaesthetic appointment in Colombo. Pl;ease say Hello to your wife and your Daugters especially Queenie. Dr Meyers was impressed with her organisation.
I am going to Mt Kailash in July.Nadanachandran,his wife,his BIL and his wife are hoping to join us.Your note about Patchaya and Ganeshanayagam brought memories of the past!.Please keep in touch.I have three email addresses.
Home address: vigna@internode.on.net
Surgery addrtess: vigna@bigpond.net.au  
My laptop on my consulting desk is vigna-rajah@hotmail.com .I can access this email from any computer.
My surgery computer is busy as it is used by the girls for typing letters and sending accounts.I can access it only afterhours,
vigna

email joke
 
John O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said,
"Here's to spending the rest of melife,
between the legs of me wife!"
That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!
He went home and told his wife, Mary,
"I won the prize for the Best toast of the night"
She said, "Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?"
John said, "Here's to spending the rest of me life,
sitting in church beside me wife."
"Oh, that is very nice indeed, John!" Mary said.
The next day, Mary ran into one of John's drinking buddies
on the street corner. The man chuckled leeringly and said,
"John won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary."
She said, "Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself.
You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years.
Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by
the ears to make him come."

No comments:

Post a Comment