My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Old emails, Imelda, Sujeeva,


Hi Philip,

Dr Raja Bandaranayake was involved in medical education at the University of
New South Wales

when i came to Australia in the late 80's.When he met me he offered me a job
in medical education

and i did a research project for him on the OSCE--objective structured
clinical examination

which is now the 3rd year exam and now being used in many exams and
disciplines.

Raja then went on to the middle east wnere he was a professor until his
return a year or two ago.

Thought you may like to know this.

Would it be ok if I show the memoirs re Prof Paul to his son who is a good
friend if ours>?

Please do let me know.

Regards

Imelda


Dear Phillip,
  That was delightful and instructive. However I am glad I left off running a lab and now just work as a pathologist, and am only an interested looker on in the conflicts and intrigues going on around me. There was a  Chinese philosoher in the 11th century who said " Be ye as water" because water, occupies the lowest level but gets to  the ocean by sliding round rocks or evaporating and recondensing. Was useful advice.
Regards
Sujiva

No comments:

Post a Comment