My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Batticaloa Medical Association Annual Sessions, Sri Lanka.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012


Jayadevi in the procession
With the President Dr. Angela Arulpiragasam.
The Consultant Paediatrician and the 
Consultant Oncological Surgeon
I was invited by the Batticaloa Medical Association as their Chief Guest for their annual sessions held on 3rd, 4th and the 5th of August 2012. I was to give the opening address and another talk on 'Being a clinician'. I chose as my topic for the Chief Guests Address 'The Call of Duty'. It was a very enjoyable time and the hospitality of my hosts had no bounds. I am attaching some of the pictures taken there.
The procession
Being garlanded
The new Auditorium at the Teaching Hospital, Batticaloa
Address by the Chief guest
Jayadevi's daughter presenting a paper

The dinner at the rest house under the light of a full moon
Jayadevi and Son in law seated in front

No comments:

Post a Comment