My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Snippets

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Death of Dr.Nesraja of the Dept of Physiology of our days.

From: selvaratnam@mail.com 
Subject: Obituary
To:
Date: Saturday, 16 January, 2010, 18:41

Sorry to learn that Dr Neasarjah husband of Subitha (nee Devasagayam ) of Araly passed away yesterday.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Email from Ranee

Dear Palitha,
how wonderful to hear from you and your wife. I was in Australia for 3 weeks in Dec. and met some the girls in Melbourne, had lunch with Travis and Hiranthi. Also met Buddy Reid, and Christie Gunaratnam. In Sydney I met Thilak Weerasinghe and his family, and Imelda too. If all is well with me, I hope to attend our gathering in Habarana in July.
Thanks so much for keeping in touch. I must say I have not kept in touch with anyone - busy with work and coping with cancers ( twice ), except now, when I must see friends from med school, while I can.
Wish you and you family the very best for 2010.
Ranee

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Meet old friends



Palitha Vidanagama and wife Chitra - Photo taken on 7/1/2010 at Avissawella.

No comments:

Post a Comment