My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Death of Dr. Murugananthan

Tuesday, July 3, 2012


Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 22:36:42 +0100
Subject: passing away of Dr.N.Murugananthan
To:

I am not quite sure whether some of you may have already heard the sad news  about the passing away of DrN.Murugananthan,
an old johnian and retired Psychiatrist(Liverpool).I have no other details and the funeral arrangements are yet to be decided
 For the benefit of those of you who have not got his home address and phone number I give them below
1,North Common Lodge , Hanger Lane, Ealing common,London W5 2EL  Phone(Home):0208 579 0937

Neelam/Neel(P.Rajah)


LawrenceRatnam@aol.com
13:47 (3 hours ago)

 
to me
 


Dear Philip
I had a message yesterday (Thursday) that Murugananthan regretfully passed away at 4.30p.m following a brief illness. (? Acute Leukaemia-)
I have since confirmed it with Neelam. Don't much details at the moment other than this.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Pearl Hettiaratchy 
Date: 2 July 2012 13:41
Subject: Sad News
To: 1960 medical batch Colombo <1960batch gmail.com="">


Dear Philip,
Over the weekend we heard the sad news that our dear friend Murgananthan passed away in early June after a short illness. He was fit & well & had a routine blood screen in April when he was diagnosed with Acute Leukaemia. Was treated in London & died on 7th June. I have spoken to his daughter Niro today & they are having an almsgiving in Ealing London on Sunday 8th July. Sidney & I will be attending.
I will forward all contact details later today as I was unable to speak to Muru's wife Thiraviam.
Niro was happy for the batch to be notified. We are sad we didn't hear of it earlier so that we could have attended his funeral to pay our respect.
Kind Regards
Pearl
Dr Pearl Hettiaratchy OBE DL FRCPsych

Robin's Hill
2 Oliver's Battery Road North
Winchester
SO22 4JA


No comments:

Post a Comment