My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Friday, September 6, 2019

Harischandra, Gunasiri. Piyasena.



My internship was with
Prof. Milroy Paul and Dr. Wijenayake. After that I was MO OPD at the
Lady Ridgeway hospital and SHO to Dr. Nanayakkara at Ragama Hospital.
There I met Sunetha and married her. Soon after that I went to
England. Stayed there for 6 years. Got my MRCP. Last couple of years
I was lucky to work with Prof. Sheila Sherlock. She was influential
in my emigrating to USA. If the Liver was her first love, helping
people was certainly her second. In US I did private practice in
Gastroenterology. Now I work two days a week, six to seven months a
year in a Gastro Clinic. No more hospital work or Endoscopy. I read a
lot play a little golf, travel and try to understand wine. My
daughter lives in SriLanka and has a son , my only grand child.
Address: 1765 Sugarloaf Club Drive, Duluth, Georgia, 30097. U.S.A.
Telephone 678 417 6806. E-Mail
hpiyasena@bellsouth.net . Love , Haris
Piyasena

No comments:

Post a Comment