My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Remembering Prof. Dayasiri Fernando, St. Thomas College, Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka

Some time back, I received a letter from the Editor of the St. Thomas College Magazine, requesting permission to reproduce an appreciation of our batch-mate Prof Dayasiri  Fernando, which I had written on our batch blog. I gave my whole hearted consent to the request. A few months later I received a copy of the College magazine with a covering letter from the warden of St.Thomas College. The photos below will unravel the story.
Philip

My piece  on Dayasiri in theBatch blog. Please click on the weblink below :-

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1517954599451942045#editor/target=post;postID=4995616595228798359;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=3;src=postname
 






No comments:

Post a Comment