My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Old email from Dr. Vignaraja


Thank you for your emails. I am a slow typist unlike you!
Bandaranaike ended as a top Medical Education man in the University of New
South Wales in Sydney.
Rustomjee Just Retired as a General Surgeon in Melbourne Australia.
Barr Kumarasinghe is working as a Medical Officer in a Mental Hospital in
Melbourne.
Vijayaraghavan is also working as Medical officer in a Mental Hospital in
Melbourne.
Henry Eaton Just retired as a Surgeon in a group practice in Perth.

I heard the next reunion is in Melbourne in December 2006(This year).Are you
coming?

As I told you before My wife and I are leaving on the 8th of July on a
Pilgrimmage to Mt.Kailash.Ndadanachandrean and  his wife,her brother and his
friend from London are joining us.Hoping to be back in four weeks!.

I enjoy your emails.So keep me posted.
vigna

No comments:

Post a Comment