My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Friday, September 6, 2019

Request for bio data


Dear  Batch mates 1960 entrants Kynsey Road Medical,


I have been updating our batch blog - https://medicalbatchcolombo1960.blogspot.com/ -. I have posted quite a few bio-data of batch mates, the details of which I already had.

1.      Please click on the web-link  https://medicalbatchcolombo1960.blogspot.com/  to open the blog.

2.      Type your name in the search box to see if your bio-data is there.

3.      If your name with bio data is not there please send me a few details of your progress, post MBBS

4.      1960batch@gmail.com

5.      I would like a feed-back on the blog.

6.      Inform any of our batch-mates to send in their bio-data



Thanking you

Philip G Veerasingam



Bio data posted so far

Hema de silva

Chandran Ponnambalam

Asoka S Dissanayake

H Piyasena

Lawrence Ratnam

Buddy Reid

Priya Ratnayake ? Herath

Kamalika Weeraratne Abeygunawardena

Hettige Punyadasa

Nihal Gooneratne

No comments:

Post a Comment