My Web-links

Please click on each of the web-links listed on the right hand side below, to explore your horizons.

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Remembering Dharmapalan


You may already be aware of the death of one of our batchmates- Dharmapalan who died few days ago in New Zealand. As I understand he remained a bachelor and was a popular GP in New Zealand. He was few years senior to us but completed his final MBBS a year or 2 later after we qualified. He captained the University Boxing Team and perhaps had some impact on his brain functions cognitively as a result of boxing. 

Hi Philip,
             I heard of Palan passing away a few days ago from Rasalingam,who gave me a call while in the US.Ras too lives in Auckland,NZ & I had the pleasure of meeting Palan when in NZ in the 1990's.As you indicated,he lived a confirmed bachelor ,in his own quiet way ,in a small apartment.I had known him for even before med school at Royal.May he Rest in Peace.
                                                                             Chandran P

Philip,
Sad to note that Palan passed away     .Inspite of his physical looks he was a  gentle person.  I had the pleasure of being with him in   Bloem and of being thrown out of it
by Attygalle.Met him afew years ago with Somas in Auckland. He leaves with sweat memories.
RAGU

No comments:

Post a Comment